Commuter Student Request Form

I wish to be released from the Residency Requirement at The College of St. Scholastica for the following reason:

I will be a transfer student of junior standing or higher.
I will be living at a legal guardian's residence.
I am married.
I have medical needs for wishing to live off campus. Select the circle to the left and contact Disability Services at 218-723-6747. You must go through this department to have your request reviewed to be either granted or denied.
I wish a special exemption.
If you wish to have a special exemption granted, other than for a medical reason (see above option), please explain below:

Student ID:
What term are you requesting commuter status? Spring 2014   Fall 2014
Note: You can only request status for one option or the other.

Year graduated from high school?

Note: By completing this form, you are only submitting a request. It is then up to a committee to determine if your request is granted or denied. Submitting this form does not mean you are granted commuter status. Contact Residential Life with any questions at 218-723-6391.